He was born in 1960 in Osumenyi, Nnewi South LGA of Anambra State of Nigeria to the family of Late Chief Ejefobinyi and Madam Louisa Uzoejeaga Nwaora.
The quest to diversify and expand his business empire, made him relocated his headquarters to FCT in 1992 and thereby became one of the few investors that believed early in the master plan of Abuja. Today he has successfully built a chain of companies with business interests which span across the economic spectrum of Nigeria.
Chief Nwaora is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of:
* Nwaora Group of Companies
* Syndicate Construction and Commercial Co. Ltd.
* EFAB Properties Ltd. (This company has built over 5,000 housing units under the mass housing project initiated by the government of Olusegun Obasanjo.)
* Queen Construction and Commercial Co. Ltd.
* Fechton and Sons International Ltd.
* Top Rank Hotels Ltd, a 3-star hotel with branches in Abuja, Enugu and Onitsha.
* First Generation Mortgage Bank (This mortgage institution has successfully secured National Housing Fund loans for over 2,241 Nigerians).
Because of his spirit of philanthropy, Chief Nwaora is wholly committed to the Chikeluba Educational Scholarship Foundation and many community development projects such as the provision of electricity, water and roads and have bagged several honours and awards from corporate, government and non-government organizations, traditional and educational institutions such as:
* Nigerian American Chamber of Commerce
* Police Community Relations, Abuja
* Ohaneze Students Association
* Igbo Community, FCT
* The Nothern Federation of Osumenyi Town Assembly
* Family care Association
* Image Community System/Nigeria Televisiob Authority
* Chieftaincy titles from over 10 traditional rulers.
* Pillar African Peace Foundation 2009
His achievements particularly in the area of housing development, earned him the National Honour of "Member of the Order of the Niger , MON" award in 2008 by late President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua. Chief Fabian Nwaora, the Chikeluba of Osumenyi and Aku Chinyere of Abagana is happily married to Lolo Evelyn Nwaora and they blessed with 5 children.